AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi članov AO Domžale
 Stanford star making
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
jinshuiqian0713
Advanced Member

450 sporočil
Poslano - 18/01/2020 :  07:56:33  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
PHILADELPHIA - Hey China: Are you ready for some football? The China American Football League plans to kick off in the worlds most populous country in 2015. The announcement made Thursday comes less than a year after Philadelphia Soul co-owner Marty Judge sponsored the first American football game played in China. The indoor CAFL is expected to begin with six to eight teams in two conferences. The franchises will be in major cities in China and include a combination of American and Chinese players. Former Super Bowl-winning coach Dick Vermeil and former Pro Bowl quarterback Ron Jaworski partnered with Judge to help make it happen. CAFL franchise owners will invest $10 million to start. [url=http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-alex-light-jersey-large-8-1712r.html]Alex Light Jersey[/url] .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. [url=http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-jim-ringo-jersey-large-872r.html]Jim Ringo Jersey[/url] .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-herb-adderley-jersey-large-802r.html. The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. [url=http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-max-mcgee-jersey-large-1002r.html]Max McGee Jersey[/url] . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. [url=http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-aaron-rodgers-jersey-large-1432r.html]Aaron Rodgers Jersey[/url] . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars.As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie.dddddddddddd "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. ' ' '

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000