AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi članov AO Domžale
 their stewardship.
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
jinshuiqian0713
Advanced Member

450 sporočil
Poslano - 22/10/2019 :  09:33:28  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
HOUSTON -- Tim Visser scored a try in the 14th minute, and Scotland added a penalty try later in the first half in a 24-6 victory over the United States on Saturday night at BBVA Stadium. Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. "That was very important. We are happy to get the win. We left a couple tries out there. We did our talking on the field, and we are pleased to get off to a good start on the tour." Chris Wyles connected on two of three penalty kicks for the Americans. "I think the game tonight never really picked up momentum, certainly not from our side, but I mean in general, there were many stop-starts there," U.S. coach Mike Tolkin said. "We needed to add more urgency to it. The first half we were too aggressive where we shouldnt have been and got stupid penalties. Early on we werent aggressive where we needed to be. Overall, we didnt do a good job of holding on to the ball." Scotland controlled the possession and kept the U.S. away from the try-zone for most of the match The match was the first for Vern Cotter as Scotlands coach. Cotter was pleased to see his team score several tries without giving up any. "We are happy to get a win in difficult conditions," Cotter said in reference to the temperatures in the 80s. "I thought we showed good structure in the first part of the first half and gave ourselves a few opportunities to score a couple of tries. Our scrum got the better of their scrum, which gave us an area to get a good grip of the game and gave us points as well. I was pleased to see the opportunities we created." Visser put Scotland ahead 10-3 in the 14th minute, breaking free and scoring a try before Laidlaws conversion. After Visser dropped the ball twice close to the try-zone, Scotland was finally able to get in, scoring on a penalty try in the 32nd minute, and Laidlaw added the conversion to up Scotlands advantage to 17-3. After Laidlaw missed a penalty kick off the upright in the fourth minute, he connected on a penalty kick from inside the 22 metre line to give Scotland a 3-0 lead in the sixth minute. Wyles tied it at 3 with a penalty kick in the 11th minute, and he cut Scotlands lead to 17-6 with a penalty kick from outside the 22-meter line in the 51st minute, but that would be as close as the Eagles would get. "It was tough," U.S. captain Todd Clever said. "When we tried to put some things together in their territory, it just wasnt there." Scotland upped the lead to 24-6 in the 66th minute with Hogg breaking free along the left sideline and scoring a try and Laidlaw added the conversion. Clever had the Eagles best chance at scoring a try in the 34th minute, touching the line, but after being reviewed, Clever was ruled to have done a double move, and the try was negated. [url=http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/]Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet[/url] .com) - Maria Sharapova rallied for a three- set win over Ana Ivanovic on Saturday to capture the season-opening Brisbane International tennis tournament. [url=http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-95-trainers-cheap-uk.html]Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping[/url] .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-200-trainers-cheap-uk.html. Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. [url=http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-95-trainers-cheap-uk.html]Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk[/url] .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years. [url=http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-90-trainers-cheap-uk.html]Air Max 90 Wholesale Uk[/url] . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits.Rangers manager Mark Warburton and assistant David Weir have extended their contracts with the Scottish Premiership side. The duo, who led Rangers to the top flight of Scottish football last season, have committed their futures at Ibrox until the summer of 2019.Former Brentford boss Warburton, who also won the Petrofac Training Cup and took his side to the final of the Scottish Cup, is delighted to have put pen to paper on a new deal. I have said this many times since moving to Glasgow but it really is a huge honour and privilege to be manager of Rangers Football Club and I am thrilled to agree a new contract, he told the clubs official website.This is a special football club with passionate supporters and the football department will continue to work hard to build on the solid foundations laid down last season. David Weir played five years at Ibrox between 2007-2012 Our debut campaign in Scotland was certainly a positive one but we are all working tirelessly to deliver continued success for our fans.Competing at the highest level is the least our supporters deserve and we look forward to playing at a packed Ibrox every other week. I thank the Rangers board for again backing my player acquisition plan and we are all eagerly anticipating the start of 2016/17.Weir, who played 162 times for the Gers during a five-year spell at Ibrox between 2007-2012, said: Mark and I have enjoyed every second of our time in Glasgow so far but the adventure is just beginning and we are all excited to start the new season. Warburton shows off Scottish Championship trophy at Ibrox I told Mark what a unique and special club Rangers was before we started our work here and he has now experienced it for himself.Our fans have given Mark, myself, the backroom team and the players tremendous backing since we arrived and I would like to thank them and indeed the Rangers board for their unwavering support.dddddddddddd We enjoyed a productive pre-season trip to America recently and we are all excited about the new season ahead. Danny Willett, Henrik Stenson, Joey Barton, Kenny Miller and Mark Warburton compete in a golf and football challenge at Ibrox Stadium. Announcing the deals for Warburton and Weir, Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson said: Our decision to reward Mark and David with significantly improved contracts was primarily driven by our recognition of their role in transforming the football department at all levels throughout the club and their desire to continue with that project in the seasons ahead.We have sold more than 41,000 season tickets and, like everyone at the club, our supporters are looking forward to seeing the team compete in the top flight once again - both domestically and in Europe.Mark and David have worked with Frank McParland to identify and recruit a number of players for the campaign ahead and we are all relishing Rangers return to competitive action under their stewardship. Also See: Niko feeling right at home Rangers win opening friendly Hodson signs on for Rangers Rangers first up on Sky Sports ' ' '

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000