AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Novice AO Domžale
 Men if Nba2k21 was deleted.
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
Dingbest
Novi član

3 sporočil
Poslano - 05/04/2021 :  08:00:36  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
If the match was deleted from your hard drive? If so, it wouldn't be deleted. Playstation? XBox? PC? Playstation, no since the game

Save files are different than the match set up itself. In case you'd delete it you can submit a ticket in the nba 2k site. I have looked everywhere in the shop and nothing is free. Been like this for 2 days now. Anyone else having this issue?

Consensus appears pretty terrible for 2k21 but gotta scrape that basketball itch following the Nuggets dropped off the Clippers. I got every one of the builds on 2k20. Wondering if I should start new again in 2k21?

In the event you play online a lot, obtaining 2k21 is necessary, otherwise stick with 2k20, I only bought 2k20 because it's requested by my own yt viewers. Just wait a couple months my man, psn will get it at no cost. First I have to say they've made big improvements to team mate AI, and I am enjoying playing with this game so far, also I thought the intro story was enjoyable if a little brief, BUT and this is a big BUT.

Endorsement deal negotiations TEXT BASED Agent interactions TEXT BASED Coach interactions TEXT BASED. Team Training EXACT COPY of 2K20. Heck even the terrible appearing MyPlayer face scan on the 2K21 App produced the same wonky looking face as 2K20's App. Note: the game identifies aspects of the game that are just not there. You get to choose your broker and one of the abilities is reducing the negative effect of alternatives in your group chemistry. However, you no longer make choices to gain fans or impact team chemistry... It is actually kind of shocking that they are charging $60 for what's effectively an advantage flip with reduced content.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. https://www.nba2king.com/

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000