AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi članov AO Domžale
 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44 26470OR.OO.A
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
aolye
Novi član

6 sporočil
Poslano - 25/09/2020 :  10:19:48  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Obiščite domačo stran, ki jo ima aolye  Odgovorite s citatom

Hublot 451.CX.1140.CX Big Bang Unico Integral All Black 42mm Replica watch

Brand:Hublot watch
SERIES:Hublot Big Bang Unico Integral All Black 42mm
MODEL:451.CX.1140.CX
MOVEMENT:Automatic
CASE SIZE:42mm
Case:Ceramic
Crystal:Sapphire Crystal
Dial Color: Gray Skeleton
Clasp Type:Folding
Bracelet Strap:Ceramic
Functions:Fly-back Chronograph / Minutes / Seconds / Hours / Date
Year:2020

Hands on: Hublot Big Bang one-piece 42mm watch with new one-piece bracelet

Fifteen years after Big Bang was launched, Hublot only launched Big Bang Integral, adding an integrated bracelet model to the product line. The Integral debut comes in three variants: Titanium as seen in this article; Golden King; and all-black ceramic. Although Big Bang has not been specifically attached to the strap so far (see this bracelet model from a few years ago), we are living in the era of the proliferation of integrated bracelets. http://www.cheapestwrist.com/

In fact, I was surprised that it took Hublot so long to conduct a "reverse offshore" with Big Bang. Fortunately, Hublot not only added an integrated bracelet to the 42mm Big Bang case (by the way, arguably the most wearable case), but it also refreshed and redesigned the case.

Alright, the result is a good-looking and reasonable-sized watch selected from a series that has long attracted a large number of luxury sports watch buyers.

In other words, the internal UNICO movement is higher than many people think. I encourage everyone to read our comment on the 42mm Big Bang strap version by David Bredan for more background information and insights. To make a long story short, this is undoubtedly a technically impressive sport, and many colleagues are ashamed of it. The brief statistics of the HUB1280 UNICO column-wheel chronograph movement include a three-day power reserve, a modular escapement, a redesigned swing double clutch and a flyback function.

In fact, please keep the link in David’s comment open so that you can compare easily. I think Hublot has made some changes to the 42mm Big Bang case and the dial with Integral, which is a significant improvement on the whole. A change on the dial replaces Arabic numerals with simple indexes, which I absolutely love. In this case, the putter was changed back to the original model from 2005. In fact, Hublot pointed out that these rectangular pushers are the inspiration for the bracelet design through chamfering, angle and alternating polishing and satin polishing. http://www.chronosale.co

The waterproof performance of the sandwich case is 100M, but with a slight modification, the resin composite material is replaced with a complete titanium (or King Gold or ceramic) structure. Black composite resin is used for the bezel, and rubber is used around the crown. This change to the case makes the entire design look a little clean, while the sparse use of black resin composite and rubber highlights the aesthetic characteristics without being excessive.

Looking at the bracelet used in the last iteration of UNICO Big Bang in 2015, this brand new Integral reveals a clear difference in quality and appearance. The chamfering and attention to detail are obvious. I commend the bracelet designed by Hublot for looking good, highly polished, and very comfortable to wear.

On the wrist, Big Bang Integral is comfortable to wear and the titanium alloy is super light. The size is 42 mm wide, the thickness is 13.45 mm, and the lug to lug is only about 52 mm. As I said before, this is probably the most wear-resistant watch among Hublot Big Bang watches, and I hope to see their size expand further. The sleek new case and the concise dial are very helpful in terms of balance, which is what Hublot has been working on in the past.

Hublot Big Bang UNICO Integral showcased a brand that knows more about the tastes of contemporary buyers than any product they have recently offered. It only takes about 20% to cut some of their more divisive and aggressive aesthetics, and adding such an excellent bracelet will go a long way.

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000