AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi
 Customized Teeth Whitening Powder
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
zhuyilong
Novi član

10 sporočil
Poslano - 12/03/2020 :  07:47:19  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
Advantage:
1.It could remove the stains resulted from smoking and drinking tea in a more effective way, and make your teeth white and glare.
2.Unique formula could whiten the teeth in depth, prevent teeth stains from forming again, and maintain the whiting effect for a long time.
3.While whitening the teeth, the formula could prevent new color pigment from attaching to your teeth, so as to ensure your healthy and confident smile.
4.The excellent icy and cool taste could remove bad breath, prevent dental plaque, and provide you with fresh taste.
Q&A:
1.How long do I brush my teeth for?
Gently brush for 2 Minutes, for extra whitening power you can leave it in your mouth for another few minutes before rinsing well.
2.Can my kids use it?
Yes, Warpaint is safe for kids of all ages. At what age they start is at the discretion of their parents.
3.I have very sensitive teeth/gums, can I use it?
Yes, Warpaint is non-irritating, use a soft bristle toothbrush.
WARPAINT ingredients are all natural, some organic. In comparison with a regular toothpaste or a teeth whitening product which is full of chemicals WARPAINT is the safest alternative there is. Nevertheless, when pregnant, we recommend you consult your health professional, just for your peace of mind.Customized Teeth Whitening Powder
website:http://www.sunupdental.com/teeth-whitening/teeth-whitening-powder/

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000