AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi članov AO Domžale
 where where I d
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
jinshuiqian0713
Advanced Member

450 sporočil
Poslano - 18/01/2020 :  07:53:55  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
DENVER - The first big league signing of Jeff Bridichs tenure as general manager of the Colorado Rockies was far more sensible than splashy.The Rockies needed a versatile infielder, and so they added Daniel Descalso with a $3.6 million, two-year contract Tuesday.It appears to be a sound investment for a team thats trying to rebound from a 96-loss season, especially after Colorado dealt infielder Josh Rutledge to the Los Angeles Angels last week.Bridich has taken a methodical approach so far, cautiously listening to sales pitches from other teams and carefully weighing the benefits of adding big names.Hes resisted the temptation to shake up this roster, willing to believe that a healthy Troy Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez can do more for getting this team back on track than a blockbuster deal.It would be easy for somebody in my shoes, a brand new GM, a young GM, to want to come in and make a splash, do something sexy, Bridich said in a teleconference call. I fought that urge, but Im not going to say it wasnt there.Weve been close-ish to a few things. But it hasnt happened, hasnt worked out. Were not going to panic. ... We have to remember the type of talent that we have here.Talent thats struggled to stay on the field. The Rockies lost Tulowitzki (hip) and Carlos Gonzalez (knee) to season-ending injuries and watched three different starting pitchers sidelined by broken hands.Granted, it was 90-plus losses, but there was a lot to that, said Bridich, who took over when the Rockies made changes to the front office. Were still trying to address and strengthen some of the weaker areas.Bridich said the signing of the 28-year-old Descalso wasnt so much a direct response to sending Rutledge to the Angels for righty Jairo Diaz. The Rockies actually had their eye on Descalso since he became a free agent when St. Louis failed to offer a contract by the Dec. 2 deadline.They like his versatility — he started 11 games at second base, nine at short, seven at the hot corner and three more at first base last season. He even recorded an out on the mound in a lopsided loss to the Chicago Cubs on May 12.Bridich kidded that Descalso might even be asked to play some outfield or possibly catch.Hes game for whatever.Im anticipating filling a variety of different roles, bouncing around the infield and doing whatever I can to help the team win on a given night, if thats playing third, second, short, first, wherever they ask me to play, said Descalso, who will make $1.5 million next year and $2.1 million in 2016. Thats kind of the outlook I have going into this thing.There was a time not too long ago when Descalsos name was bantered around in trade rumours involving Tulowitzki and the Cardinals. He didnt pay attention.I was not aware if my name was in those rumours at all, said Descalso, who was a member of the Cardinals 2011 World Series championship team. I always thought Denver would be a great place to play. Looking at the roster in the brief time Ive looked it over, these guys over here have a lot of talent. If we keep everybody on the field, I like our chances of competing and winning ball games.Descalso can earn up to $500,000 annually in performance bonuses based on plate appearances: $50,000 for 250, $100,000 for 300, $150,000 for 350 and $200,000 for 400. He hit .242 with 10 RBIs in 104 games last season.Hes built a reputation in this game as a tough, smart player, manager Walt Weiss said. We talk about those things all the time. Were striving to get better and better in those areas, and hes going to add to that.Next on the docket for Bridich is finding more bullpen help after losing reliever Matt Belisle to the Cardinals through free agency. That and another starter or two.The process were trying to build here, that takes time, Bridich said. That doesnt happen overnight. If you dont take that time, youre going to end up making bad decisions.___AP Sports Writer Ronald Blum in New York contributed to this report. [url=http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/]Air Max 270 React Promo[/url] . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. [url=http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-blanche.html]Air Max 270 React Blanche Pas Cher[/url] .5 million. University officials released the term sheet signed by Harsin Wednesday, the day the former Broncos walk-on player and Boise native was named the successor to Chris Petersen, who left for Washington last week. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-2021/fausse-air-max-270-se.html.The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. [url=http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/]Air Max 270 React Pas Cher Femme[/url] . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado. [url=http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-2021/fausse-air-max-270-2020.html]Air Max 270 2020 Pas Cher Chine[/url] . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City.Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils behind, should it come to that. Speaking to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Friday, Brodeur said "Ive come to the conclusion that Im definitely going to be available July 1." The NHLs all-time wins leader added: "I want to play one more season and I want to see whats out there." The 42-year-old netminder appeared in just 39 games for the Devils in 2013-14, sharing starters duties for the first time since taking over the New Jersey crease full-time in 1993-94. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Ive had a lot of good conversations with the Devils, but Im not inclined at going back at this point," Brodeur told LeBrun. "I just feel that with Schneids (Cory Schneider), the organization has to move on. Me being around might be tough a little bit for them. I dont completely put [a return] out of the question, but I dont want to mess up the cards for the Devils.” The Devils traded for goaltender Cory Schneider at the 2013 NHL Draft and the 28-year-old goalie played 45 games for the Devils this past season.dddddddddddd. The Devils are reportedly trying to lock Schneider up to an extension but the American netminder is reportedly seeking assurances that he will be the teams undisputed number one. "At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where I go next, Im always going to be a Devil. Im always going to come back to the organization. But I want to play one more year. So Ill see whats out there." Brodeur doesnt yet know what the options are out there for him, but hes ready to explore. "Ive got to see what the opportunities are. Im not going to go somewhere where I dont feel comfortable," he said. "If I go somewhere as a No. 2 goalie, its going to be a team that has a really good chance to win a Stanley Cup. If I go for a No. 1 job, its going to depend on the situation. I think there are teams that can use me." ' ' '

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000