AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi članov AO Domžale
 over the year
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
jinshuiqian0713
Advanced Member

450 sporočil
Poslano - 22/10/2019 :  09:49:42  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, In the second period of the Ottawa-Columbus game, Blue Jackets forward Artem Anisimov had the puck and had his head down and Senators defenceman Eric Gryba threw a big body check on him. Anisimov was down and stayed that way for a few minutes. Gryba got a match penalty and a game misconduct for the hit, though most hockey fans Ive seen on social media (and commentators and analysts) deemed it a clean hit. I thought it was clearly a full body check with no intent and the one official was looking right at the play with a good view and didnt call anything until afterwards. I dont get it. I know its hard for the officials to make that call since hockey plays happen so fast. But since this official saw the play happen from a good angle, I have no idea how he didnt see what actually happened. Couldnt the official who saw it just say it was a clean hit to the other official and linesmen? If you were the ref that was looking at the play as it happened, what would you have done? Thoughts on the play? Thank you for your time, Haleigh J. -- Haleigh: While I am certainly concerned for the health and well-being of Artem Anisimov I, like you, see this as a legal body check in both the setup and execution of the hit delivered by Eric Gryba. Let me attempt to clarify your question as to why the referee called a match penalty from what you describe as, from a good angle. Referee Justin St. Pierre, backing up through the bottom of the end zone face-off circle, processed the visual information he received on the play and did react to the hit by raising his arm to call a penalty before the scrum developed. From this position, given the speed of the play, St. Pierre must have determined in the momentary aftermath of the hit that an illegal check to the head had been delivered. This is reasonable for the ref to determine given his angle (looking through the back of Gryba) and more so by the physical posture and reaction of both players following the contact. Grybas body naturally elevated as a result of impact and Anisimovs out of control fall and loss of his helmet provided the ref with incriminating imagery burnt into his mind in that moment. The time delay that resulted from the altercation that took place following the check, coupled with the fact that Anisimov required medical attention to remove him from the ice elevated the refs perception of the play to a match penalty. My take is considerably different. As you suggested, Anisimov had his head down and was looking back toward the puck with his body in a lowered posture. In setting up to make a legal check, Gryba mirrored his opponent by lowering his body posture as well with the intent to make a shoulder check through Anisimovs body. The body posture of both players is a key component in the set up of the intended check. Just prior to impact Gryba stiffened his legs slightly and delivered a shoulder check off the centre mass of Anisimov. While some secondary contact to the head resulted the main contact was delivered through Anisimovs chest and shoulder. Once the referee determined that an illegal check to the head had been delivered, rule 48 provides for only two penalty options to assess; a minor or a match penalty. There are no provisions for a major penalty or game misconduct within this rule. A match penalty is to be assessed at the Referees discretion if, in his judgment, the player attempted to or deliberately injured his opponent with an illegal check to the head. In my judgment, for the reasons stated above, I do not believe that was the case. The closest official to the play made the call. In response to your last portion of the question, his partner, veteran referee Paul Devorski, would have been trailing the play a considerable distance away and on the opposite side of the ice. It would be highly unlikely that he would attempt to override the decision made by his partner whom he would assume was in better position to observe the play more clearly. [url=http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-180-nz.html]Nike Air Max 180 Nz[/url] . Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla. [url=http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-270-nz/max-270-womens.html]Nike Air Max 270 Nz Womens[/url] . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-95-nz/max-95-womens.html. Only it wasnt the extended right pad of his old teammate Jonathan Bernier early in the final frame, it was James Reimer, who stole a night that was supposed to belong to the former King. [url=http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/]Nike Air Max NZ Wholesale[/url] . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday. [url=http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-90-nz/max-90-womens.html]Air Max 90 Womens Nz[/url] . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action.Ryan Shawcross wants Leicester City to win the Premier League for his old friend Robert Huth. And the Stoke City defender is planning on helping the Foxes take a step closer to the silverware by beating Tottenham in the live game on Monday Night Football.Spurs make the trip to the Potteries a day after Leicester play West Ham United at the King Power Stadium - if the Foxes win that game they could go 10 points clear at the top of the Premier League standings. Stoke have not lost against any of the divisions top five on their own ground this season, drawing with Leicester and Arsenal and beating Manchester City and Manchester United.Shawcross is keen to extend that record against Tottenham and help former Stoke team-mate Huth move closer to what he feels would be one of the largest upsets in the history of sport.Its one of the biggest sporting upsets ever, he told Sky Sports News HQ.ddddddddddddFor a team to go from the bottom of the table a year ago to maybe winning the title is a fantastic achievement and itll never happen again.Im pleased to see him doing so well and hes been a catalyst for the success theyve had and how well theyre doing. His performances have been fantastic so I hope they do go on and win it.Hopefully we can get the win that helps Leicester win the title but its going to be a difficult game. Our form against Spurs at home has been good over the year - theyre a good team but weve got lots of good players. Also See: Stoke video Stoke fixtures Stoke stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000