AO Domžale
AO Domžale
Domov | Osebni podatki | Včlanitev | Neprebrana sporočila | Člani | Iskanje | Pogosta vprašanja (FAQ)
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:

Vsi forumi
 Vzponi članov AO Domžale
 black armbands as
 Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo

Avtor Tema  
jinshuiqian0713
Advanced Member

450 sporočil
Poslano - 22/10/2019 :  08:56:29  Informacije o pošiljatelju  Pišite pošiljatelju  Odgovorite s citatom
LAS VEGAS -- J.J. Henry made a 50-foot eagle putt from the fringe on his final hole Thursday for an 11-under 60 and a one-stroke lead in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Henry also had nine birdies in perfect conditions at TPC Summerlin en route to the lowest round of his career. The two-time PGA Tour winner broke the course record and was a shot off the event mark of 59 set by Chip Beck in 1991 at Sunrise Golf Club. Henry began play on No. 10, and birdied Nos. 12 and 15-17 on his first nine. He added birdies on Nos. 2, 4-6 and 8 before eagling the par-5 ninth for a career-best 7-under 28 on the nine. "I finally made some putts," Henry said. "Ive always felt like Ive been a pretty good ball-striker, and when I make some putts I seem to climb the board. "And I obviously hit a lot of good ones today and hit some close ones, but it was nice to make a couple of those ones, especially that last one for eagle on nine, my 18th hole. Im just trying to get it down there somewhere and obviously kind of tap it in, but its always a bonus when those things go in." Henrys previous PGA Tour best was a 10-under 61 in the 2006 Phoenix Open. "Obviously, this is the kind of week you (have to) shoot some low scores," Henry said. "And obviously (there) is a long way to go, but its nice to get one early in the tournament and see if you can kind of build on it. You (have to) shoot somewhere in the low to mid 20s (under par for 72 holes) to probably have a chance to win, and I think the golf course is going to be there." Argentinas Andres Romero was second. He had two eagles in a 61, also his lowest PGA Tour score. "I was focused on my game and I was trying to do my job, and thats all," Romero said. "I feel very good and focused on the game and on every shot. So I wasnt paying attention to the leaderboard and the other guys." Hes making his first start since The Barclays in late August. "I was practicing a lot and working on my game," Romero said. "And I was feeling very good this week. My swing is there. I was hitting the ball well and I had a really good round today." James Driscoll, Jonathan Byrd and Jeff Overton shot 63. Driscoll holed out from the fairway for an eagle on the ninth. "I actually hit a decent drive and it caught the left bunker," Driscoll said. "I had to lay up to like 90 yards and had a pretty good number and been working on my wedge game pretty good, so I felt pretty confident over it, and it kind of took a nice little kick for me and went right in the hole." Overton holed out for eagle on his opening hole --the 408-yard, par-4 first. "I dont ever remember holing out on the first hole any golf tournament," Overton said. " So it was pretty of cool. I kind of felt uncomfortable for some reason on the first tee, kind of pulled it and kind of had a tough little shot underneath the tree and hit a little low snap hook pitching wedge and it rolled about 30 feet and just died right in the centre and Im like, Sweet." Webb Simpson had a 64. Calgarys Stephen Ames carded a 65. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., finished at 72. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., turned in a 77. Zach Johnson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 11 in the world, opened with a 69. Defending champion Ryan Moore also shot 69. Jimmy Walker, the winner of the season-opening Frys.com Open last week in California, had a 71. [url=https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/]Fake Nike Shoes From China[/url] .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. [url=https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/]Nike Shoes China[/url] . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday. [url=https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/]Wholesale Nike Shoes From China[/url] . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin. [url=https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/]Cheap Nike Shoes From China[/url] . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent.Wales will wear black armbands for their World Cup qualifier against Serbia on Saturday, after FIFA turned down a request by the FAW to wear poppies. The Football Association of Wales had wanted to wear poppies on the shirts as a mark of remembrance on Armistice weekend, as England and Scotland are doing in their World Cup qualifier at Wembley on Friday.But FIFA says the wearing of poppies falls under banned messages that it considers commercial, personal, political or religious, and the FAW have decided not to defy footballs world governing body over the issue. FIFA has turned down a request made by the FAW for the Wales national team to wear poppies on their shirts or armbands, said an FAW statement.It has therefore been decided that Wales will wear black armbands against Serbia on Saturday, in memory of the fallen.On Wednesday, members of the squad and the British Legion took part in creatting images for a portrait of Leigh Rhoose, the Welsh international goalkeeper who was killed during the Battle of the Somme 100 years ago.dddddddddddd.Two hundred military personnel will be present at Cardiff City Stadium on Friday to join the management, squad and members of the media in a two- minute silence ahead of training on the 11th hour.A wreath will be laid on the pitch while an image of the poppy will be displayed on the stadium screens and a bugler will play the Last Post.Prior to kick-off on Saturday, a mosaic depicting the poppy be will unveiled by Wales supporters in the Family Stand and the players will wear black armbands as a mark of respect throughout the match. Also See: Wales latest Wales fixtures Wales stats Table Live on Sky ' ' '

Nova tema  Odgovorite na temo
Hitri skok :
AO Domžale Andrej Pečjak Pojdite na vrh strani
Snitz Forums 2000